Saturday, September 29, 2007

I don't mind, I don't care

Hello Earthlings. Big update today, not really big uh.
Got 60 over pictures, but I deducted it till 30 plus.
Later you all will lag like hellz :D

Its my papa's birthday. We went to IMM to celebrate.
& had dinner at Swensens. Wooo, had a feast there!
So I shall say, Let the photos do the talking!


SWENSENS!




Huhu. Camera shy!




I love Bryan Lee Jie Long.




Take 1.


Take 2, he's getting freaked.


:D


Doink doink~




"Crazy, sauce also wanna take!" -Sis.


My sissie.


MUMMY!

The following photos are foods! Yummyyyyyy.


Bryan's kids spaghetti.


French fries!


Left: Forgot the name. Right: Fried calmari.


Mum's sirloin steak!


My salmon & mushroom baked rice :D


Hurhurrrrr.


Sissie's fish & chips.


Bryan's small ice cream!


Our big ice cream!

There's this waiter who kept serving us.
He poured us iced water when he suddenly over spill!
He spilled it partially on my sis & me.
:D Then we noticed he was quite you know, dashing.

& he looks alot like the Singapore Idol, Joakim.
I loveeee Joakim can :D LOLLLL lame ass.

Then we went to shop around IMM.


HELLO LOOKY HERE!

Bought YS's pressie & homed at 8 plus.
Then we sang the "Happy Birthday" song to daddy.


Birthday cake, with chocolate goodness.


:D LOVE MUMMY.


My loveeee.


Mmmm.

Then mummy went to change channel to the teletext.
Dad went to take the 4D ticket. & guess what?

MY PARENTS WON IN THE 4D! AHAHA. FOR STARTERS.
The number was the receipt for the birthday cake.
Lolll. Can they get anymore luckier? :D

----------

HAPPY 43TH BIRTHDAY DADDY! :D
Thought I may disappoint you with my results over & over again. I'll try my very best for this EOYE & the 2 Olvl papers!
I love you daddy <3


Pappie & meeee!


:D

Im dreading Mondays. The Monday blues. Oh no.
Nothing much, goodbye Earthlings.


Change is a funny thing. We are never quite sure what we are becoming, or why. Then one day we look at ourselves and wonder who we are, and how we got there.
And that's when the 1 word changes everything.

No comments: